Second time in the Alligator

Monday, March 1, 2010














Photo by: Laurie Hice Michaelson



So my hard work has paid off once again. This weekend I should have been working on a photo project in Jacksonville, but that got canceled due to weather. I figured that I would make the most of this and attend something local. I knew there was a Brest Cancer fundraiser, Water Balloon fight on campus, so I went. When I got there I was approached by the photo editor of the Independent Alligator, and guess what... she asked me to cover the event! I said YES.

Now they have offered me a JOB as a stringer for the paper, this will be my first official newspaper photographer job. I am very excited, and determined to work hard to reach my goal of becoming a full time photojournalist. Things are looking up :) here is the link to the papers website my photo is on this home page :)

http://www.alligator.org/


Oh and GOOO GATORS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers