Cost Rica Visit

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Costa Rica is very green and beautiful, and I would love to go back and stay more than a day. I was not that happy with the photographs I took, I wish I was able to get more, but we spent the whole time in the Rainforest at a new park it was great, but kinda slow for us. I hope you enjoy what I was able to capture, and I promise net time I go I will take more photographs. Oh and there were a lot of crying children at this place, along with the begging children. ugh.
Having a soda brake before our long day in the Rainforest!
Jake enjoying our canopy tour! I had fun, but wish there was more to photograph. Not much wild life and exciting plant life at the park we went to. Don't get me wrong it was beautiful there, but I like to have a subject other than green to photograph. Over all we enjoyed our day, but next time we are for sure going to do the zip line tour. Or better yet stay on the other side and SURF!! A girl I went to elementary school with runs a place called the "Jungle House" on the other side of Costa Rica where she teaches surfing lessons, and all kinds of fun stuff. What a life, right? someday...someday...
Driving to the park...
The view from the boat.

This is the waterfall at the state park we visited. I was bummed because there was not a great place to photograph this beautiful work of nature. I was able to capture the motion of the water even with the bad angles I tried to make it work.



This was with the wide angle
Flower's are ALWAYS fun to take photographs of!
Monkey tail fern!

I love school kids, they make the best candid photographs!
Grave yards... My life's work. Many of you might not know this, but I take photographs of grave yards/ headstones/memorials. I am working towards a book that my Mom and I have planned to create together documenting loved ones who have come and gone all over the world. I know kinda strange.... :)

A window on a soda shop we stopped in at.
I am not sure what this ad is for, but I liked the way it looked. This was at the entrance of a park right across the street from the port.




These next two are my favorite photographs from this visit. We stopped to have a soda before we went in to the Rainforest, and ended up in this very cute Soda/Snack shop. Aside from the begging children outside I love it!

I love the way the shadowed looked from the sun shining in the windows, and was very happy with my success at capturing this moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers