Punta Sur, Mexico

Monday, December 7, 2009

I have had the pleasure to visit Mexico four times thus far in my lifetime. First Cancun for spring break, then Puerto Vallarta, for a more cultured yet fun filled spring break, but my last
two visits were to the same place; Punta Sur, a beautiful place in Cozumel, Mexico. The last time I was there I took and amazing Hammock photograph that know hangs on a wall in my home. This time I found my self taking a photographs of the same thing. After a fun filled day at the beach Jake and I ended up taking a wonderful nap in these very hammock's. For some reason when I think Mexico two things come to mind ''Day of the Dead'' (El Día de los Muertos or All Souls' Day) and hammock's. My dream photography job would be to document the Day of the Dead, but for now taking pictures of hammocks will have to do. So enjoy, take a look, then sit back close your eyes and imagine yourself in this wonderful beach side paradise.
Jake waking up from his nap in this wonderful beach paradise.


Thanks,

LHM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers