From Wisconsin to Florida...

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So Jake and I are official Florida residents! After two long trips from WI to FL we finally have all of our stuff in one state. I tried to get a lot of cool pictures on my trip, but I am not gonna lie... this was all I got. Being in a truck is a long and boring time, but I do have some pictures to show everyone. Enjoy!

This first photo is just me playing with the shutter speed at night... I was bored, but I think it turned out cool.


So I wish I had more time to get this photo, but we were on a schedule! This looked so cool at night. The cross was so large and illuminated out side of a mega church I do not know what state this was in. To me this says a lot being the RLSTDS major, but any who there are lots of mega churches popping up these days.





Goodbye sun...





This was the sky as we entered Illinois. All of these sky picture were taken in a moving Penske truck! Lets just say it was not easy...


















This is the last of the Wisconsin Sky I will see for a long time....





























Let me know what you think.
Thanks,
LHM






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers