Just for the Heck of it...

Friday, May 22, 2009

Here is just some flowers and pets... I have not had time for much, and it has been raining all week long here in Gainesville Florida. Boo to the rain and me being lazy.. I will try to get out there and be creative with my photographs.
My mom got these flowers this week and they were great!

I love when u can see the rain on flowers :)


Jackson... the Dogs Dog














I should be a pro-pet photographer







So Dapper.....















My smug little man :)




ShddJTgJQRI/AAAAAAAAATA/3UIW6oUuC7w/s400/Spring+Flowers+004.JPG" border=0> This is another result of my playing around with my camra






So I have a new job at AAA Auto Club South as a Membership Representative. Due to not being at home all day long :) I have been slacking on taking new pictures. I will try to take more shots from now on since I have started to get to know my work schedule. I am also leaving for good ole Wisconsin tomarrow morning to drive back all of our stuff. I hope to get a cool collection out of it but who knows......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers