Photographing Events

Monday, May 18, 2009

So I learned a lot of things this Saturday... One don't get in the way of Daddy's camera, and Two don't expect teenagers to listen to you, and so much go near the opposite sex when adults are around taking their pictures! Ha over all my first paid event shoot went well. Every job has its lessons and I am glad I was given this opportunity, here are some pictures from the Prom event. I did not post to many just because I don't want these young ins all over the world wide web. Let me know what you think!


My favorite type of event photos are candid.













It is always fun to find new creative ways to help people remember the little details of their big day.











It is always a MUST to get the staple moments on camera! On thing all events photographers must never forget.




Oh the Pin on! how cute :)






It is not always about the way the people look, but the time and effort put in to making such a beautiful night.


































Who can make a event last a life time? Well your Photographer of course!
Thanks,
LHM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers