Spring Time in Florida

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Copyright 2009- Who you calling a weed


Well it is that time of the year again... SPRING TIME!


I love this time of year in Florida all kinds of wild flowers and beautiful gardens blooming, and bright colors as far as the eyes can see. I have always taken pictures of flowers, and got my start in photography taking "flower photos" Now that I am back in Florida I am hoping that I will have more opportunity to take pictures of these natural beauties!





Copyright-2009 Sweet Magnolia




Copyright 2009- stages


Copyright-2009 Wild Flowers



Copyright-2009 Wild




Copyright-2009 Spring



Copyright-2009 Spring 3




Copyright- 2009







Copyright-2009 Straight from the Pot





Please let me know what you think of my work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers