Moving to the Old South

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Copyright 2009- Old South meets Florida

Me at Paynes Paririe

Were moving SOUTH! My husband and I will be returning to my home land of Florida, and I could not be more excited. We will be living in Gainesville located in north central Fl. Over Christmas we spent a week with my parents in Gator Land ( AKA Gainesville). This part of Florida reminds me of the old south, huge moss filled trees as far as the eyes can see. Here are a few pictures that I have from my last visit. These were taken at a location by my parents house on Paynes Prairie. For more information on the amazingly beautiful Paynes Prairie got to this link http://www.floridastateparks.org/paynesprairie/





Copyright 2009



Copyright 2009- Old South




Copyright 2009- Miles of Moss





Copyright 2009- Prairie Bison



Copyright 2009- Dusk




Copyright 2009- Mossy



Copyright 2009- Paynes

Oh and GO GATORS!!!!!!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers