Toms Shoes! Helping kids one pair of shoes at a time.

Monday, April 13, 2009



Tom's shoes has givin shoe shopping a new meaning. I have three pairs my self, and counting. Buy one pair and they give another to a child in need. I have been a Toms fan for over a year, and now they are everywhere. I would normally think this is a bad thing, that everyone has my shoes, but in this case it is good to be like everyone else! The more people with Toms the more children who get shoes so shop on!


All my Toms in a row- Copyright 2009













I know this has nothing to do with photography, but Toms shoes is an AMAZING non-profit company that gives children in need all over the world shoes. How it works is with every pair you buy they give one pair to a child in need! Check them out! If you can participate in the "A day with out Shoes" April 16th 2009. Also don't forget to check their web site and get yourself a pair of TOMS!


One Day Without Shoes April 16 2009












One Day Without Shoes April 16 2009

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could move here and work for them. They're based in Santa Monica! -C

Cathy said...

cool shoes and taking pictures....I can't think of anything better! Nifty blog, Laurie!

Post a Comment

Followers