New York New York

Friday, April 10, 2009

Copyright 2009- Shadows of Trinity

Copyright 2009- Beauty in the midst of modern yuck



Copyright 2009- Wet Day in the City





Copyright 2009- Wet day in Central Park



Copyright 2009- NYC Love





Copyright 2009- Merry Christmas from Brooklyn





Copyright 2009- Dogs in the City




Copyright 2009- Central Park


Copyright 2009- long Island City view



Copyright 2009- Brooklyn bridge



Copyright 2009- SANTA!

Copyright 2009- Sponge bob



Copyright 2009- Stars




Copyright 2009- Macy's Thanksgiving day Icon



Copyright 2009- Buzz!


Copyright 2009- Miley and Bolt




Copyright 2009- Just Believe



This November my husband and I spent thanksgiving with my sister and lovely aunt and uncle in New York City. I was able to get a lot of good scenery pictures on this trip, not so much photo journalism since It was wet and cold most of the time we were there. I was able to get some great pic's of the Macy's Day parade since my sisters office was right across the street from Macy's where all the action happens! This was great experience for me to have such a professional view point to take the pictures. The Macy's stars and Santa at the end of the parade are Iconic to the thanksgiving day parade. Knowing this I tried to capture these images with a power full bold feel and I really think I was able to do so with the pictures I was able to shoot.I felt like a pro up there and got some AMAZING stuff. Here is a sample let me know if you would like to see more I have almost one of every float :)



Special thanks to my sister, aunt Carol, and Uncle Ray I had a great time in NYC !


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers