We Booked a Trip!!!!!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Copyright 2009
When there's a will there is a way!

Well my next cruise is going to be in November 2009! We just booked an 8 day that goes to Cozumel, Panama, and Costa Rica! I am so excited, like mentioned I love to travel. Going on cruise is a great cheep way to see multiple countries for one low price. On my last cruise I was able to get alot of great photographs, here is a peek at some. There are many more from this trip, but to upload them all would take days! This just shows the diversity of pic's one can take when on a cruise. My last trip went to Grand Cayman, Belize, Cozumel, and Honduras and In was able to get alot of good stuff! So only 8 more months!!!! I am so excited!!!







Copyright 2009- Love



Copyright 2009- The Legend





Copyright 2009- Cozumel Mex







Copyright 2009- Cozumel Mexico









Copyright 2009









Copyright 2009- Relax







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers