Concert Photos

Monday, April 13, 2009

Jacki and I on Stage with Hinder!
So I have not given much thought to the creative ability of photography at live concert performances. These pictures were taken on my small four year old lived through my best years of college Cannon Power shot. The quality is not the best, but I made it work the best I could. After much though I have come to the conclusion: I will try to attend as many concerts as I can in order to practice live concert/music photography. I am doing so in order to expand my portfolio and experience base. It is always good to get as much experience in all different areas of the field right? When photographing musicians from the crowd it gives a more personal touch and makes you creative with the lighting, and even the people in the way. Sometimes the lights can be too bright or too dim, so it is exciting to see what works and what does not in the situations.



Hanson the Walk Tour



Copyright2009- Zac Hanson



Copyright 2009- Hanson





Copyright 2009- Ike Hanson


Copyright 2009- Ike Hanson on Base




Hanson put on an amazing show with a mixture of old school songs and all their new stuff. Fans were going crazy and singing along to every single song! When Hanson whipped out their very first hit single MmmmmBop things got even wilder. Over all there show was enjoyable to die hard, old school, and new fans of all kinds.



Jager Music Tour- Headlining Hinder
http://www.hindermusic.com/



Copyright 2009- Hiner Jagermiester Music tour






Copyright 2009- Jager Music Tour

I was playing around with the RGB on Digital Pro and it turned out like this. For some reason I love it :)







Copyright 2009- Lead singer of Hinder Austin


Copyright 2009- Hinder - Mark and Mike




Copyright 2009- Hinder Drummer Cody



This was a great show, I was actual working as a Jager girl and got to go back stage and ON STAGE with the band to give them Jager Bombs during the show. It was very cool!











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers