Sunday, April 5, 2009




My Kids




When it comes to photography I have to say my favorite models are my kids!



Gizmo is my four year old long haired Chihuahua, and Bean is my two year old medium haired kitty!



I have always been into photography, but have never been formally trained. In order to familiarize myself with my new Cannon EOS 40D I have been shooting my pets ;0) Living in WI during the middle of winter does not give me much opportunity to get out there and practice. Plus I hate the cold, so these little guys will have to do the trick.
Maybe I should make a career as a pet photographer! :) let me know what you think.






Copyright 2009





Copyright 2009







Copyright 2009









Copyright 2009











Copyright 2009






Copyright 2009







Copyright 2009








Copyright 2009



I know they are cute :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers